CHANGES AND UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
WHAT IS A "COOKIE"?
A cookie is a small file that is placed on a computer when a user visits a website for the first time. There are two types of cookies:
- Persistent cookie (also known as stored cookie) are stored on a computer
- Non-persistent cookie (also known as session cookie) are only in use for the duration of the internet session, they are not stored on a computer Cookies are classified as follows:
- Cookies which are “strictly necessary” for functionality of the websites’ platforms. These cookies are essential in order to enable users to move around the websites and use their features. Offer content and functionalities on the website and allow users to share some content on social media networks
- “Performance” cookies which collect information about how users navigate the websites, for example, which pages users access most frequently. They identify how users interact with our websites, any errors that occur, which pages are not used often, which pages take a long time to load, which pages users tend to visit and in what order. These cookies do not collect any Personally Identifiable Information. The data collected is statistical and we use it for analytical purposes and understand how this website is being used.
- “Functionality” cookies which allow the websites to remember choices you make and your preferences as a logged in user (based on e.g. your user name).
- “Targeting or advertising” cookies used to deliver adverts relevant to an identified machine or other device (not a named or otherwise identifiable person) which are tailored to interests associated with the website activity tied to that machine or device. The above cookies do not collect any personally identifiable information from the users of the website. The data collected is purely technical and is used for analytical purposes. This data helps us
|Cookie Name||Purpose||Persistent or Session|
|_ga||Performance cookie used for website analytics. This cookie is associated with Google Universal Analytics
||Expires after 2 years|
|_gat||Performance cookie used for website analytics. This cookie is associated with Google Universal Analytics||Expires at the end of the session|
|_gid||Performance cookie used for website analytics. This cookie is associated with Google Universal Analytics||Expires after 24 hours|
|_guid||Performance cookie used for website analytics. This cookie is associated with Google Universal Analytics||Expires after 1 month|
|_lipt||This cookie is set by LinkedIn and it is used to allow the functionality for sharing content||Expires after 1 month|
|bcookie||This cookie is set by LinkedIn and provides a Browser ID||Expires after 2 years|
|lang||This cookie is set by LinkedIn and it is used to allow the functionality for sharing content||Expires at the end of the session|
|li_oatml||This cookie is used to activate retargeting ads. It is commonly used by well-known social media networks.||Expires after 1 month|
|liap||This cookie is used to activate retargeting ads. It is commonly used by well-known social media networks.||Expires after 3 months|
|lidc||This cookie is used to activate retargeting ads. It is commonly used by well-known social media networks.||Expires at the end of the session|
|BizoID||This cookie is related to LinkedIn ID analytics||Expires after 4 months|
|This cookie is related to LinkedIn ID analytics||Expires after 6 months|
|__cfduid||This cookie is related to Cloudflare (website cyber security solutions provider)||Expires after 1 year|
|This cookie is related to Incapsula (website cyber security solutions provider)||Expires after 1 year|
|__gads||This cookie is related to Google and it is used to measure the interactions with the ads on a domain to prevent the same ads from being shown to you too many times.||Expires after 2 years|
|Permutive-id||This cookie is used to measure the effectiveness of adverts and to provide targeted advertising.||Expires after 18 months|
|Permutive-session||This cookie is used to measure the effectiveness of adverts and to provide targeted advertising.||Expires after 18 months|
|Datr||This cookie is related to Facebook, its purposes is to understand what web session accessed the social media network||Expires after 2 years|
|Fr||This cookie is related to Facebook, its purposes is to allocate an encrypted browser ID and Facebook ID for advertisement purposes||Expires after 3 months|
|This cookie records the time that is spent by a user on the website||Expires at the end of the session|
|This cookie records when a session is triggered by a user on the website||Expires at the end of the session|
|This cookie records the status of a visitor, for example if the visitor had previously visited the website||Expires at the end of the session|
|1P_JAR||This cookie is related to Google Analytics and it is used for analytics purposes||Expires after 1 month|
|NID||This cookie is used to remember user preferences in regards to the use of the website and. This cookie is associated with Google Analytics||Expires after 6 months|
|OGPC||This cookie is set by Google if the Google+ social plugin is installed on the website||Expires after 2 months|
|DV||This cookie is set by Google to personalise adds according to a website user||Expires at the end of the session|
|_ofcap_DOC1||This cookie is set by Outbrain (analytics tool) and it is used for frequency capping||Expires after 1 week|
|Adrl||This cookie is set by Outbrain and it is used to analyse technical data about the website||Expires after 4 months|
|Apnxs||This cookie is set by Outbrain and it is used to analyse technical data about the website||Expires after 4 months|
|Criteo||This cookie is set by Outbrain and it is used to analyse technical data about the website||Expires after 1 month|
|mdfrc||This cookie is set by Outbrain and it is used to analyse technical data about the website||Expires after 4 months|
|obuid||This cookie is set by Outbrain (analytics tool). It holds the anonymous user’s ID and it is used to understand what links and buttons are clicked on.||Expires after 4 months|
|Rcktfl||This cookie is set by Outbrain and it is used to analyse technical data about the website||Expires after 4 months|
|ttd||This cookie is set by Outbrain and it is used to analyse technical data about the website||Expires after 4 months|
WHAT INFORMATION IS GATHERED?
The data gathered revolves around the way the website is being used, including but not limited to: what pages are visited, what links are clicked, what content is shared on social media and how users are browsing the website in general.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
CONSENT FOR COOKIES
Any cookies in use on this website which are critical to its operation will not give the ability to opt- out. If you wish to opt-out of any third party non critical cookies, please refer to the following section. A pop up banner will appear on your first visit of this website to inform you about cookies and prompt you whether or not you agree. If you do not agree with cookies, please refer to the following sections.
HOW TO OPT OUT?
To opt out of Google Analytics cookies, visit the following link. All the information required to opt out of Google Analytics are detailed: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
HOW TO DELETE THE COOKIES THAT ARE STORED ON YOUR MACHINE?
If you want to delete the cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. You can also access them through your internet browser.
MOBILE DEVICES USERS
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Please refer to the ICO’s following page for more information about cookie policies: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-pecr/cookies-and-similar-technologies/
Please refer to the following page for general information about cookies and guidance on how to delete cookies that are stored on your machine: https://www.aboutcookies.org/
Please refer to the following page for more information about Google Analytics: https://www.google.com/analytics/#?modal_active=none